Thank you for visiting our website.
The term ‘St. Peter’s’ or ‘St. Peter’s Church, Monkseaton’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, St. Peter’s Monkseaton PCC whose registered address is St. Peter’s Church, Woodleigh Road, Monkseaton, NE25 8ET.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any aspect of the service we provide on this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may, at some times, restrict access to some parts of, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
- If You are provided with any user identification codes, passwords, access credentials or other information as part of our security procedures, You must treat all such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user identification codes or passwords, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if in Our opinion You have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the pages they are displayed on.
- You must not use any part of the content on this website for any commercial purpose without first obtaining a licence to do so from us or, as applicable, from our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- At all times while browsing this website, you should adhere to, and not contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the external website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, nor can we be responsible for the content of such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms or our privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document as you see necessary, without needing written permission us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.